R & D Engineer
Education requirement: Bachelor or above
1. responsible for the design and development of the company's products, sample submission and design improvement.
2. responsible for the process tooling and mold design of the company's products.
3. responsible for solving product quality and technical problems in the production process of products.
4. provide technical support to the sales department for bearings and solve technical problems raised by customers.
5. Participate in the development of the company's annual R&D strategic plan and product development plan.
6. Participate in the preparation of APQP FMEA etc. in the quality system.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, age below 48 years old.
2. Mold design and manufacturing, design process integration related majors.
3. Visualization management, IATF16949 training experience is preferred.
4. 5 years or more relevant experience in the bearing industry, needle roller bearing category (category IV bearing) is preferred.
5. Knowledge of mold manufacturing, basic computer application knowledge, understanding of management knowledge, proficient in CAD, proficient in Ug.
6. Strong coordination ability, extremely strong execution ability.